Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011

This Year

This year
AL enriched and endangered my life
BB pushed me to the limit - twice a week
BG played my guitars barefoot
CA and CT smiled gently and advised me well
CS was indispensable
DJ and DS impressed me in different ways
EH was awesome and hilarious

This year
FM proved to be so right about music
GR and GS joked and thought on a high level
JS - ambitious, patient, lovely - cheered me up
LB lent me so many ears
LZ was cute but stricken by too many blows
MF blatantly told me that I was an egoist
MK invited me to be loud

This year
MW was honest to me - a precious friend
PM was caring, intellectual and exceptional
RR and RU proved what true and lasting friendship is
RS's voice singing our songs haunted me
SR wouldn't have deserved my stupid reactions
TC expanded my mind
YS lost at billiards against me - sorry for that

---
Thanks everybody!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen