Samstag, 18. Februar 2012

Hail the Loonies

I heard there was a secret dog
The piglets played, it pleased the hog
But you don't really care for our kind, do you
Well it goes like this, the horse, the cat
The minor frog and the major rat
The baffled crow composing Hail The Loonies

Hail the Loonies, Hail the Loonies

Sparrow, I've seen deer before
I've heard the wolf, I've smelled the boar
I used to live in town before I knew you
I've seen the flag on the magpie's arch
But trotting's not a victory march
It's a bellowing and lowing Hail The Loonies

Hail the Loonies, Hail the Loonies

There was a mole that let me know
What's really going on below
But peacocks never show up here, or do they
But remember cock-a-doodle-doo
And the holy goose was moving, too
And every breath we mewed was Hail The Loonies

Hail the Loonies, Hail he Loonies

Hail the Loonies

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen