Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013

2013

AB’s voice and food were just exquisite
AK vanished after a jolly episode of snowy heat
AZ and I were closer than ever
CS had ups and downs – glad we’re back on track

DD and I discussed the issue of mothers
DZ and I discussed the issue of women, death and morals
FU laughed her head off and opened up
GB – my darling: tender, brutal, everything

GR was the man, the friend, the bro
JB quoted Hagrid and kept walking
LB was the quiet voice who’s always right
LZ finally started talking about what matters

MK insulted me repeatedly – and with good reason
RR told the kids how much the fish was
RS was a piece of the sky gone blank
RU and I told each other jokes of male proportions

SR played the main theme, an interlude, the main theme
SS – a greater future lies ahead, we believe
VK expressed her love for orange beards
VM was my co-teacher and fellow beard friend

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen